Skip to main content

Full text of "Bob Buente South Park BID Emails through 10/2018"

See other formats

RE: C&S Interview Schedule

Subject: RE: C&S Interview Schedule
From: Robin Bieker <robin@biekerco.com>

Date: 10/10/2018 01:49 PM

To: 'Ellen Riotto' <ellen@southpark.la>, 'Del Morais'
<dmorais@mackregroup.com>, 'Robert Buente' <bbuente@1010dev.org>
CC: 'Lulu Woldemariam' <lulu@southpark.la>

I am open Friday.

From: Ellen Riotto <ellen(asouthpark.la>

Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 9:30 AM

To: Del Morais <dmorais@mackreqroup.com> ; Robert Buente <bbuentegi010dev.orq> ;
robingbiekerco.com

Cc: Lulu Woldemariam <lulu@southpark.la>

Thanks Del.

Robin and Bob - how does a call on Friday work? I know you're traveling, Bob, so we'll try
to work around your schedule.

From: Del Morais < dmoraisgmackreqroup.com <mailto:dmoraisgmackreqroup.com> >
Date: Wednesday, October 10, 2018 at 9:29 AM

To: Ellen Riotto < ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellengsouthpark.la> >

Cc: Lulu Woldemariam < lulugsouthpark.la <mailto:lulugsouthpark.la> >

Wide open Friday, thank you.

Del Morais
(213) 542-4310

From: Lulu Woldemariam < lulu@southpark.la <mailto:lulu@southpark.la> >
Date: Tuesday, October 9, 2018 at 4:34 PM

To: Ellen Riotto < ellen@southpark.la <mailto:ellen0southpark.la> >
Subject: C&S Interview Schedule

Hi Ellen,

Here is next week's interview schedule with our C&S vendors. All times have been confirmed
and invites are out.

Monday, October 15

Vendor

Time

Chrysalis
1:00-2:00 PM
Allied Universal
2:30-3:30 PM

2 of 4

10/19/2018 09:03 AM

RE: C&S Interview Schedule

Wednesday, October 17

Vendor

Time

Los Angeles Conservation Corps

2:30-3:30 PM

StreetPlus

3:45-4:45 PM

Block by Block

5:00-6:00 PM

Thanks!

Lulu Woldemariam
Operations Manager

South Park Business Improvement District

1100 S. Flower St., Suite #3400, Los Angeles, CA 90015

lulu@southpark.la <mailto:lulu0southpark.la> | o. 213 663 1120

southpark.la <http://www.southpark.la/> | Facebook <http://fb.com/SouthParkLosAngeles> |
Twitter <https://twitter.com/southparkla> | Instag ram <https://www.instag ram.com
/southpa rkla/>

24/7 DISPATCH: 866-560-9346

Mack Real Estate Group ("MREG") is a trade name of Mack Real Estate Capital Group LLC. The
sender of this email is associated with one or more business lines affiliated with MREG,
each of which operates through a distinct legal entity with limited liability. Such
entities include, without limitation, MREG Management LLC, Mack Real Estate Credit
Strategies, L.P. and Mack Real Estate Development LLC. This email and any attachments are
confidential and may be privileged and/or proprietary. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender by reply email or by contacting our IT help desk or
Chief Administrative Officer at (212) 484-0050, and permanently delete all copies of this
message and its attachments from your systems and devices. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, the information

3 of 4

10/19/2018 09:03 AM

RE: C&S Interview Schedule

herein by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. This email
should not be construed as an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to purchase any
security or other investment. Messages sent to or from this address may be monitored and
stored in accordance with applicable law and regulation.

— imageOOl.png

Attachm e nts: -

imageOOl.png 3.6 KB

4 of 4